Welcome fellow tea lover! While a cup of warm tea heats up my body, it also calms and relaxes me. Since it’s a snow-day where I am, here’s some super cute, funny ways to enjoy your tea! Let’s spice things up shall we? I’m hoping you’re as excited about them as I am. ^-^
- Paper Crane Tea Bags – Hold the phone. Aren’t these one of the cutest things you’ve ever seen?! Trust me when I say all tea bags would be better if they all looked like cranes.
- Because Cats Mug – This one is self explanatory. Enjoy.
- Sad Panda Mug that Carries Cookies – I can’t tell you how many times I’ve taken my mug of tea upstairs and realized I’ve forgotten my snack OR how I almost trip because I’m holding a plate of cookies and a mug and trying to walk up stairs. Half of this is blamed on my forgetfulness and clumsiness, but still! Now you can store your treats in this sad panda.
- Sugar Lace Doilies – You can throw in this beautiful doily pattern and take that extra minute of time and relaxation to watch as it dissolves into a sweet, creamy, flavour. You can also take lots of pictures with it in, it looks gorgeous!
- Loose-leaf Macaron Tea Tin – If you want your loose leaf tea to last, you need to store it properly. This precious tin macaron is a different take on your traditional cylinder tins.
That’s all for today folks! Which one is your favourite? By the way, Happy Easter! (for those who celebrate) Lots of love from my family to yours.
Best wishes and take care,